Tuesday, November 13

The little things

The things that I am thankful for in my life are the little things that make this life so grand!!

1. James. What an amazing person that is a constant strength to me. He makes me laugh, he is sweet and caring towards me, and he always makes sure I have a smile on my face.

2. My parents who are a continual strength and support to me through out my life.

3. My brothers who are my heroes. I am so grateful for them!

4. My sister-in-laws who I feel like my sisters. They mean so much to me and have been my best friends through my life. They are my continuing examples of traits I want to have.

5. My health. I couldn't be more grateful than to be healthy and not have to worry about any health scares.

6. My job. I work at a great place with wonderful people who respect and value who I am. I couldn't be happier.

7. The gospel and the strength and peace it brings to my life.

8. My friends. I am blessed with great friends and they bring my a lot of joy

9. Food. I love food, mainly sweets and desserts, but you can't survive or have fun get togethers with out food.

10. Hugs. Think about big, warm, hugs...nothing is better!

I know tag 10 people who must write 10 things they are grateful for... Meri, Lacy, Lisa, Kellie, Liz, Jewels, Ashlee, Lindsey J, Annie, and Andrea. Love you all!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

I'm snooping on your blog - I love your fun wedding pics! You were a beautiful bride. You'll have to come over when my girls dress up in their wedding dresses and party with us!
Shelley Johnson

Kristen said...

Lindsey...it's me, Kristen Berry. I saw your link on Tam's blog. (I like to check up on their cute family every so often) and What a beautiful bride!!! And you didn't to too bad picking your hubby...he is a looker! You'll have darling kids. I hope you are happy, but I couldn't imagine that you aren't. Things are looking pretty good for you right now. I miss you and I am glad that you have a blog, so I can spy on you too:) You'll have to check out mine, and see my cute new little baby.

Julie said...

Lindsey! How are you girl! I found your blog from Annie's, and I am so glad!

Jordan said...

Sorry, I left a comment when I was logged on our old blog, my real blog is www.rigbyutes.blogspot.com..and this is Julie Airmet by the way