As you can tell the gifts are a big deal with 'Cut Throat Bingo'
The Jacobs' fam
My cute niece Preslee and nephew Bauer. They are too fun and too cute!We had a good Thanksgiving weekend. Thanksgiving was with the Jacobs' this year and it was DELICOUS! My Mom did such an excellent job and it was so much fun. My family always plays 'Cut Throat Bingo' and we each bring a gift and play bingo. Despite my forgetting to buy gifts and forgetting they were NOT supposed to be white elephant I think our gifts were a hit. One gift was a Queen Latifa CD and the other was an old shirt with two glasses. I also threw in some stuff from my Mom's bathroon. Good times!
Black Friday, WOW! First I have to say this, for those of you who go out and do this, please shower! For the love please brush your teeth! Tamara and I went to the ModBod sale at midnight at Thanksgiving Point and there was a constant smell of people that had freak nasty breath with food smell on their clothes and unshowered pits. By the time we had what we wanted, the check-out line of an hour and a half was not worth it, especially because we would not get out of there until 3am! So Tamara and I decided to chuck everything high-tailed it out of there! Despite all the smelly nasty people, I loved spending the time with Tam! Those times are the times that makes the best memories. I love you Tam!As I lay snuggled in my bed and smiling cause I thought Black Friday was over, I was wrong. I got a call from my lovely husband at 7:30am asking how the lines at Circuit City were. (Too bad he had to work) I rushed over to Circuit City and waited in line for our new TV. I do have to admit, getting there a bit after all the crazies were gone was nice. The line was a bit over an hour but went by fast due to texting some family members. I also got some sweet deals at Target! I got some Christmas movies for $4-$6, and a cool power drill for James for $40!
The BYU/Utah game started off with a scumptious breakfast at Magleby's with James, his dad Jerry, Cory, Todd, and Spencer and Stephanie Sloan. We then headed over to the cougar stadium and we're so pumped to be there. Poor James was sick, but pushed through it to enjoy the BYU victory! We ran out onto the field after the game. It was a blast!
We spent the rest of the weekend home in bed because we both caught the flu bug. James got it worse than I did, throwing up out Cory's window on the freeway home from the BYU game, sorry about your car Cory! But despite being sick it was fun to be home together taking care of each other. When one of us was feeling a bit of energy we would go get popsicles and drinks for each of us to enjoy. I just love being married, and I love being married to James! He is so considerate and so sweet to me, even when he is sick, he puts me first. I just love him to pieces!


8 comments:
What a cute family, Linds! I love how you always do such fun traditions! Black Friday was crazy!! How did we miss eachother- I was at Circut City and Target?!:)It was nuts, but worth it for the good deals! I'm so glad you got to be at the game and enjoy the victory!!!
Well, it's a good thing you love James. We are really just glad that somebody does. Ha Ha Just kidding. We love James too!!! Go BYU!!
That throwing up in the car does NOT sound like fun!!!
I love it linds! Yeah our black friday night shop makes me want to barf! HA! But I had fun with you...I went to that class tonight at the gym and it kicked my butt! Thanks for tellin me about it! Talk to you soon!
Holidays are so fun being married, don't you think? I skipped the shopping this year, but completely agree that showering or at least throwing on some deodorant and smelly lotion is a must!
Love Ya! Thanks for getting us started on blogging!
So you got me into blogging and taking me away from writing papers, I owe you one. You guys are so cute but have a serious flaw (how could you, both of you, be BYU fans?) Everyone has some weakness to overcome. I love you tons and will see you Friday.
SO I found your blog via another blog, but noticed you also have a link to my cousins blog. Small world. Anyway, this is Carly. Family used to live in Utah, then we transplanted to Arizona. Remember me? Love your wedding pics.
Post a Comment