I have been tagged with two different tags by both Tam and Mindi for this one, thanks girls!! I will do Kim's tag tonight after work and birthday celebrations, but I will do Tam's while I sit here and think before my day starts..
10 years ago: I was in 7th grade at Eastmont Middle School. I had my best friends that we called eachother CALL (Chelsea, Annie, Lindsey, Lacy) and had many sleepovers and nights of parites with all the fun people who joined together from other schools.
Snacks I enjoy: Ice Cream, Cereal, Wheat Thins and Cottage Cheese (I use to be able to go through a the big ol tub in a week... let's just say I am trying to not overdue my obsessions), Milk Duds, BIG lemon heads (the ones that are individually wrapped...mmm...), ANYTHING CHOLOCATE, slurpees, Veggies (like at a party... they always taste good with all the salty stuff around, and I really do love to drink water, oh and don't forget our yummy rootbeer freezes we have been making lately.
5 things on my to-do-list today... 1. Buy Macy's birthday gift 2. Pick up my W2 from my old job 3. Work hard and focus at work today 4. Go to Macy's 5th birthday party. Woop! Woop! 5. Watch the Jazz game
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
- I would buy us a house
- Pay off everyone in my families house loans
- Buy a house in St. George, Hawaii, New York (my favorite place), Pennsylvania (so my Dad can visit my Grandma and not worry about somewhere to stay. And so my Grandma can move back to a safe home instead of that old foggies home and be able to have her sweet dog live with her again), and Scotland (so James' Dad can go visit his mother and family whenever as well as our family)
- I would buy James front row Jazz season tickets, and 50 yard line BYU tickets
- I would have a Range Rover
- I would buy a business that James' didn't have to work just manage so he could golf everyday
- I would pay for my hair school up front and open my own salon!! (That is my ultimate dream... my own hair salon!... one day!)
3 of my bad habits: 1. Biting my nails 2. Saying things before my brain filters whether or not I should say it... this includes blonde things, rude things, smart alec things, and annoying things that I say a lot. My filter system has been on vacation for awhile now.. ha ha 3. Caring too much about what people think about me
5 places I have lived:1. Sandy 2. Provo 3. Sandy 4. Provo 5. Salt Lake City (but it's really Sandy...)
Jobs I have had:1. Subway (technically 3 months, but only worked for 3 days) 2. Sylvan Learning Center 3. Kenton Henries Dry Cleaners 4. Tahitian Noni International 5. Goldesign Jewelers 6. Atlas Marketing 7. Decade Media 8. Rainey Homes 9. Alder Sales Corporation 10. Lonestar Steakhouse
Things people don't know about me:
-I daydream so much that sometimes I forget which is reality and which is a daydream
-I obsess about weight
-I am sensitive. I put on a tougher shell sometimes, but I am very sensitive individual. I get touched really easily and things around me affect me a lot (a phone conversation, a friends triumphs or struggles, how I feel about myself... it's a good thing and bad. I wish I could let go of more things that I see or hear, but for some reason I am the way I am and I try to make it for the positive)
-I remember what people wear, usually what they were wearing when I first met them.
-I hate peanut butter.... EVERY form of it. Plain, in candy, in cookies... freaking disgusting!!
I now tag... Lacy, Linds Barfuss, Annie, Jenna, Brittany, Lisa, Kellie,Lindsey J, and Kristen
1 day ago


3 comments:
Very interesting Linds. I like the fact that you daydream and would take care of all your family's housing if you had the means.
Love the list linds! You are so cute!
Post a Comment