Tam tagged me and I have to admit it was hard for me to pick memories. Do you ever have that happen when you get put on the spot and they say, if you could have your last meal what would it be? oh well um... an apple?! And it's not really an apple cause that is stupid but you become stupified cause you were on the spot. Let's just not leave saving the world up to me... Lindsey what should we do the asteroid is about to hit?! Play scattergories?!
What television show or movie did you want to be in when you were little? Saved by the Bell
Which character or star? Kellie Kolpowski
Most embarrassing moment your friends will never let die? Probably when all my roommates were over at our guy friends apartment and there was a total of about oh.. 12-15 people there and they had 3 HUGE love sacs in their front room. Being stupid I kept running and trying to do tricks. So I got everyone's attention to watch me do the "flying squirrel" over the love sacs. Well I was still in my yoga pants from clogging and I get a running head start jump up and my legs accidentally hit the first love sac and down go my pants and underwear to my ankles. I am still flying through the the air with everything at my ankles. WOW! Just another Lindsey moment. :)
Your proudest moment or accomplishment? Finding the man of my dreams!
What adult did you have a crush on when you were little? Jesse on Full House
What habit or personality trait do you have of your mother or father? I use my hands constantly when I talk - that's from my Mother. And I am very sensitive and emotional - that's from my Father. Both are qualities I love!
What did you want to change your name to when you were little? I really didn't want to change it. I loved it, still do!
Who was your first kiss? Ryan
What are 3 adjectives that someone from high school or middle school would use to describe you? Outgoing, Crazy, and Loud
What hairstyle, clothes, or other accessories did you rock back in the day when it was cool? Ok... the weiny roll bangs, the zipper pocket jeans, the 5 inch platform tennis shoes, scrunchies on the arm (when your hair was already pulled up), etc...
What job did those long and annoying surveys in school say you would be good at? Interior designer
And what did you try and make the test result outcome be? Interior Designer
What made you laugh harder than you have ever laughed before? Whenever Julie or Kim tells the story of when one of our friends pee'd their pants that left a puddle on their seat at McDonalds. Kim's laugh is so contagious. I love it!
Favorite memories of hanging out with your best friends? Finding jumps on major roads and jumping my taurus with Kim. Toilet papering the assistant principal and head of sports guy the night of our last high school dance. Playing night games. Having the key to Jordan and doing whatever we wanted.
What's the most trouble you have ever got in with your parents? I am the princess of the family, how could I ever get into trouble?! :)
What was your 5 year plan when you had to write it out in high school? Go to hair school and travel
And last but not least...What is your 5 year plan now? Have some kids, Buy a house, and travel with James
I tag Cambria, Lacy, Kim, Jenna, Annie, Linds Barfuss, Carly, Lisa, and Kellie!!



2 comments:
Oh the memories, they are the best! I love our circle of friends!!!
linds I don't get this tag stuff hahah. write me and email and I will try to do it.
Cambria
Post a Comment