I have always liked having pretty toes. I love getting pedicures and the cute little flowers they draw on my toes for me. But I have just been introduced to something even better, and that is Glitter Toes!
I could not be more excited! First, they have glitter in them. Second, they stay on for 6 weeks. HELLO!! Nothing is worse than having your pretty painted toenail with the flower CHIP after 3 days. I am getting mine done in the next week or so and could not be more thrilled. Glitter toes here I come! And look at all the fun and pretty colors!
1 day ago


4 comments:
Jealous!! I do have a soft spot for pretty toes.
I have a friend that has been doing glitter toes for a while and LOVES it! How awesome is it that it stays on for 6 weeks! I had heard the only place doing it was somewhere in Lehi, have they expanded?
Cute! I LOVE getting a pedicure, it is so relaxing.
Girl, I ma right there with you! I just love getting pampered! Yes, please rub my feet and massage my legs, and make my toes and feet look pretty! Gotta love it! Bye for now!
Post a Comment