Life comes at you so fast. One day I am making sno cones for Todd and his friends, the next he is leaving on his mission, then we live in the same apartment complex in Provo, then he is married, I am married, he has a kid, and now he is fulfilling his dream to be a doctor. This change that is about to happen is one of the hardest things I have been trying to deal with lately. Todd is my best friend and he has been someone I have been able to share every dark little secret with. Since marrying Tam she has become a sister I have always wanted and my best friend I can rely on. Pretty much they are bomb!
There has been a lot of family stuff with them lately trying to soak as much of each other up as we can, and to be honest it almost makes it harder. Sometimes I try to delay it because in my mind if I go late or I don't go then the day that they are leaving is not coming.
I just wanted Todd and Tam to know how much both James and I love them. I know James is going to miss them, especially since they have been so awesome at welcoming him to the fam. But I am talking so this is mainly from me. They are my best friends, my heros, and my true examples. I can't believe my big brother is going to be gone for 7 years. At least we know they are coming back (hint hint Shane and Meri - MOVE BACK TO UTAH!). I cry all the time thinking about them moving. I can't imagine giving them the last hug before the drive away. I know Todd will do awesome at med school and rock their socks off. I know Tam will love it and will be so awesome raising their family during this transition. I just can't imagine Todd gone. It's always been me and Todd through the transisitons of Shane and Cory coming and going. I just pray that they know how much they mean to me. I hope they know I will still drop anything and everything to be there for them for as much as a call. I hope to visit. I hope our relationship will not get strained and will remain strong. I am so sad. I feel bad saying that cause you always need to be tough or what not, but it's hard for me to be tough right now. I just want to cry in my corner.
So this is to you Todd, Tam, Pres, and little fetus.... I love you with all my heart. I will miss you like crazy. I will pray for you everyday. I will cherish every aspect of our relationships and will strive to make them stronger. Be safe. Have fun!! I know you will work your butt off, so I don't have to say that. :) I will talk to you soon, and hopefully often. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for helping me become who I am. Love you always and forever Todd and Tam!
Love Linds
1 day ago


2 comments:
That was so sweet Linds!
Hey Linds! Thanks for leaving a comment! I've wondered how the rest of you are doing as well! That's great that you're married! Congrats! You sound like you're doing great!
Post a Comment