Monday, August 11

These are the times

We are just enjoying life! We both decided that this last weekend was a good one. Friday night we met up with our best friends, Cody and Meg Johnson, at Su Casa for dinner. We had a good night talking and laughing together! Saturday we did errands and both did our favorite things... James was able to golf with his Dad and Cody at Bountiful Ridge and I got a pedicure. Sunday we had my family over for dinner and enjoyed every minute of watching the Olympics. To us this was one fabulous weekend!

7 comments:

Nikki said...

I love those kind of weekends! Sometimes little is more! :)

Jenna said...

Wahoo for fun weekends!

Megan said...

Thanks for the good comment on Benny's room! :O) Sounds like you had an awesome weekend!

p.s. I love looking (or stalking) your blog! It's such a fun one! :)

Emily said...

Lindsey - you are awesome. You could have fun if you were sitting in a cardboard box. The olympics are fun, aren't they!?!

Spencer and Kealia said...

i love days that start with fri, sat, and sun!

Chloe and Tyler said...

Hey, how are you? How is married life? It sounds like it's going great! I'm glad I found your blog. My husband and I just moved to Texas and are expecting a little boy in October. Where are you guys living?

Amanda and the Bradys said...

This is my first official post on your blog!!! I miss ya. are we still doing a duet? you better say HEEEEEck yeah!! Your HOT!!!!! love ya Amanda