We had a fun weekend in Asssppeen! (say it like Jim Carrey on Dumb and Dumber). Jerry, Brigham, Raquel and I drove and met up with Gary and Kellie family and Hollie. We had fun walking around Aspen Saturday afternoon after the race and ate at a really good place called BOOGIES! They give you pins that say 'I eat Boogies'. ha ha. Love it!
Raquel (looking fabulous as always),
and Isabel just plain ol hungry and bored)
Hollie, Isabel, Lucy and I walked around Sunday morning and took some photos together. It was so breath taking there!
Me and the girls. I hope my kids come out looking like James or we are in trouble!
Jumping pictures! I think Lucy looks fabulous in her jump, and Isabel looks like an ice skater


3 comments:
Those jumping pictures are awesome. You got some serious air in that last one.
Aspen!? Cute pictures
so i totally just saw raquel in this post... so basically this makes you and i sisters! yay!
xoxo
Post a Comment