On Saturday some of my clogging family got together for breakfast at the good ol Cracker Basket. Aly was in town from Canada and so we tried to round up as many as possible to eat and laugh with each other. These girls are all so amazing and we missed the ones that could not make it, hopefully we will see you at the Christmas dinner! It was so wonderful to spend time with them. I love these girls and it is nice to know that I will always have my clogging family no matter what country we live in, or what we are doing!
Melanie, Aly, Cambria, Donavin, me, and Andrea and sweet boy Rhett in his chair.
Look Cam, Rhett did make the picture!


3 comments:
Any word on the date for the clogging dinner/lunch? Who was in charge last year. . . I love the shirt, you can totally wear a cute shirt two days in a row!
So sad I missed it!!!! I'm glad you had fun though. Cute pics! I miss my clogging friends!!!!!!
Christmas dinner? I'm so out of the loop!
Post a Comment