OH MY. I want to see this so bad but my lamesville husband isn't fun... I really want to do lunch or dinner, but I don't have your email with your number anymore-I'm not sure what happened. I emailed you my number so call me!
Really? I'm pretty sure I made fun of some Lonestar peeps for seeing this, but if you like it I guess I'll stop my judgments! I will probably just take your word on it though! P.S. I love the same shirt thing. I am oh so guilty of wearing my current favorite to everything!
6 comments:
I'm glad to hear that it's good! I have been wanting to see it!! And can I just say... you are a stinkin' DOLL! Love ya!!
Awesome movie!! I loved it and also can't wait to own it!!
I have never heard of that movie, and from the title of you post, I was expecting you dressed up in a little dress:)
OH MY. I want to see this so bad but my lamesville husband isn't fun... I really want to do lunch or dinner, but I don't have your email with your number anymore-I'm not sure what happened. I emailed you my number so call me!
Really? I'm pretty sure I made fun of some Lonestar peeps for seeing this, but if you like it I guess I'll stop my judgments! I will probably just take your word on it though! P.S. I love the same shirt thing. I am oh so guilty of wearing my current favorite to everything!
"Jessica" ( said in a scratchy voice)
Post a Comment