Wednesday, October 1

I love you

As many times as I say it I can nearly say it enough, I just always want you to know that I love you.

I love the words 'I love you' more than anything. It is like a breath of fresh air. It is like drinking soda pop too fast and it bubbles through you. It is that feeling of shock that runs through your veins and only your emotions are in control and you don't move so the feeling stays with you forever.

This may be a sappy post but I don't care. We are coming upon our 1 year anniversary and looking back over that year I always recall one major event that happened to us that helped me change my perspective of everything. James was sick for awhile and when we met with the doctor he told us James had a brain tumor. The doctor told us that all symptoms were pointing to a tumor and he said 'Sorry, but I am usually always right about things like this'. That following weekend was pure hell. Going over every possible situtation, talking about death, paralyization, memory less, or it just being benign. I was so scared. I didn't know where to turn and what to do... I cried... a lot. He received a beautiful blessing from his family and we just relyed on everyone around us for strength.

The cat scan showed nothing. What a relief. But what I can tell you is that weekend when I thought I was going to loose James was the worst weekend of my life. I am grateful for him, who he is, how he lives his life, and most importantly the life that we share together. He is a wonderful man and I am grateful to have married someone as amazing as him.

I love you Jamesy. Forever and always.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

wow one year already seems like it flew by. i love how much you love him. hes a lucky guy.

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

You made me cry. Which is actually pretty easy because I cry a lot. I just have a lot of emotions. You are a cute wife!

LeAnn said...

That is so sweet and it really doesn't seem like it has been a year already. It seems like just yesterday I was at your bridal shower.

Julie said...

What a sweet tribute to your hubby. He seems like such a great guy. I can totally relate to you...Tucker has always had scary health issues since we've been married. I always fear the worst. It's good to stop and think about how lucky we are, life is too short not to appreciate what/who we have!

Lindsey said...

You are cheesy but I love it!