Some things I am looking forward to this week...
Going to the temple with James to celebrate our marriage
Getting to see my beautiful sister Trish and have her wax away those unwanted eyebrow hairs
Get my toes done with Glitter Toes (giving it a second chance)
And being here on Saturday enjoying every minute of my life!


4 comments:
Have so much fun on your trip and Happy Anniversary!!!
Sounds like the best week! Hope you have so much fun on your trip! I'm jealous of how pretty the beach is! I wish we could have that here!
Happy Anniversary! Seriously, one year already? I will miss you and I am uber jealous, but have a blast in the Caymans. I told my mom you were going there and she asked "Isn't that where people embezzle money all the time?" Hopefully that isn't the real reason you're going...on second thought, bring me back some. Love ya!
Some people just have the life!! You are so cute on your blog! It makes me smile! Hope you have a fabulous, out of this world, trip!
Love ya lots!
Post a Comment