Legs moving
Heart racing
Mind calming
Ahhh... the joys of running
Little did I know this time last year when I started to get into running that I would enjoy it, let alone miss it when I have not been doing it lately. I always said I liked running but I have never loved. I guess absence really does make the heart grow fonder.
I am excited to start training again.
I love the cold breeze!
I am ready for the challenge.
I am anticipating the results on my body
after those blasted holiday goodies!



4 comments:
It looks like you had a great christmas Linds! Your outfits were so dang cute!!! But then you alwasys look cute!! I hope you have a fun new years!!!
Which marathon are you training for? I finally got back on the treadmill yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks. It did feel good and I don't like running.
Linds, you said it, I can't wait to start running again! We should run a race together! Hope you had a great Christmas and Happy New Year!
Gary ran 9 miles on Monday. We better step it up!!
Post a Comment