Yay! That's so exciting! I can't wait to see pics of him!
Congrats auntie, isnt it such a joy, i love my nephews to death its so fun being an aunt.
Congrats on being an aunt again, that is so exciting. I can't wait to see some pictures.
Yeah! I have been waiting and waiting to find out what they were going to name him. That is the best part about new babies! I am glad that they are happy and healthy.
Holy Crap...she was right, I am so glad he came early! Can't wait too see pics.
Oh Linds he is so CUTE!!!!! He looks like a little red head!!! I am so happy for you and your family. I know this little guy will be loved!
Congrats! He is super cute linds, bet you cant wait to meet him!!! I think you can tell preslee and him are brother and sister...I love the hair!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yay! That's so exciting! I can't wait to see pics of him!
Congrats auntie, isnt it such a joy, i love my nephews to death its so fun being an aunt.
Congrats on being an aunt again, that is so exciting. I can't wait to see some pictures.
Yeah! I have been waiting and waiting to find out what they were going to name him. That is the best part about new babies! I am glad that they are happy and healthy.
Holy Crap...she was right, I am so glad he came early! Can't wait too see pics.
Oh Linds he is so CUTE!!!!! He looks like a little red head!!! I am so happy for you and your family. I know this little guy will be loved!
Congrats! He is super cute linds, bet you cant wait to meet him!!! I think you can tell preslee and him are brother and sister...I love the hair!
Post a Comment