Friday, January 23

It was a good night

"Life is partly what we make it,
and partly what is made by the friends whom we choose."
- Tehyi Hsieh
me, Ashley, Brittany, Jen, Annie, Julie, and Kylie
{Jenna and Kim left before the picture was taken}
Getting the above picture taken was
like pulling off a fingernail
Silly girls.
It's just a picture.

Sitting, eating, and chatting
with people who will always
understand you and who you are
is my kind of night!

The night was fun talking of all things
from childhood sleepovers to high school memories
to funny self hygenie theories

I wouldn't trade good girlfriends for anything!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm glad you had a fun night with your girlfriends. I'll miss you this weekend cause I have Saturday night off!

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

I'm sad I missed it!

Katie said...

Hi Linds! is that Ashley...(oh shoot I don't know her married name...) but her maiden name is Gerber?! I grew up with her! Our dads have been friends forever. She is darling!Anyways, I'm glad you had lots of fun!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Oh such cute girls!!! Y'all look as beautiful as ever!

Scott & Annie said...

It was so much fun Linds. I really loved it.