Thursday, January 29

Zumba

is quite possibly my new
favorite addiction!!

I tried Zumba, an aerobic class last night
and it was fun, crazy, and a great workout.
I am wanting to certify and if I do
I was guarenteed a job as a substitute!

Go check it out.
And if you live close to the Life Centre in Sandy
you should come next Wed night at 7:45pm
You will NOT be dissapointed!!

5 comments:

Heath said...

I've been so excited that this new Zumba class has finallyy arrived at the Life Centre and then they put it at a time that I can never go...YOUNG WOMENS. Boy, does being a servant to the Lord cramp my workouts:)

And Yes I can make you a scarf. or you could go to FOREVER 21 or GADZOOKS and buy one for the $4!

Tamara Jacobs said...

I heard that class is awesome! My sister told me about it. How fun! I am dying to get back into turbo and the gym! Only a couple more weeks. Until then, I will be wearing my sweats because NOTHING fits! :) but that's okay...
love you linds! I'll call you soon. miss you.

The Jensen's said...

Boy you make me feel like a slacker! You are by far the most amazing person I know!! You do it all Linds!!

kbarlow said...

i wanna get physical! physical! i wanna get physical! physical!

linds! you and i need to reunite, whether it's through a 10K or an aerobics class! miss ya honey! xo

Lauren Ricci said...

I went to one class and it made me realize how completely uncoordinated I am but I am definitely going back. It was a great and fun work out but one I recommend going to with a friend if you have absolutely no dance skills like me!

You would be a GREAT Zumba instructor. You are so full of life and fun and I think it would be great for you!