My brother and his wife
are two of the most amazing, fun,
and wonderful people I have ever met.
These two love with their whole hearts
and it shows in their marriage
and to all those that they meet.
They have such a zeal and happiness
for life and have such a big desire and love
for wanting to be parents that their
in which they have longed for and been
unable to have children of their own,
And now after doing everything in their power to
And now after doing everything in their power to
increase their chances of receiving a child through adoption,
it is our turn to help.
If you know anyone that is looking to place their baby
If you know anyone that is looking to place their baby
up for adoption or may be able to help in
any way send them here to Shane and Meri's blog,
angels among one another.
Please spread the word
and keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
Any word or mentioning can go a long way!!
Love always,
Linds



5 comments:
how sweet of you to post about this. i wish them luck.
Thanks Sis for helping us out by spreading the news. Love, Shane & Meredith
What a bad blogger am I! I am finally getting back to your cute comment, I donate at BioMat in clearfield there are four in SLC and Provo area. I work at BioLife in Ogden but we can't donate there cuz of HIPPA. At Biomat if you qualify for the program of antibodies they have you can get $125 a week! Anyway your family is super cute thanks for letting me stop by!
You're a sweetheart for posting this for them. I bet they appreciate your desire for them in their pursuit for a family. I will keep them in the back of my mind so I can be more aware of anyway I can spread their word.
I love you, Linds! Thanks for all of your love and support in helping us spread the news of our adoption.
Post a Comment