I stood in the cold waiting for
this glorious store to open!
this glorious store to open!

Girls were excited with glee.
Some not so smart girlies in flip flops
and cute summer tops.
When we finally made it inside the doors
all the employees made a tunnel of
clapping and cheering as you walked through.
I am embarrassed saying this but I
got a bit choked up. Dorky right?!
I was totally smiling, laughing,
and almost shed a tear.
Mind you I was by myself.
It's a must to check the store out at South Towne.
It's beautifully big!


6 comments:
That's at southtowne now? Sweet! I didn't even know!
i was there just last week and there was nothing in the store. man they're good! and you went by yourself? why didn't you call me??? i totally would have shared in the moment with you.
I took Seattle over there for a little peek on Friday. We loved it!!!! I can't get over how BIG it is!!
I went too, but when I got there the line was out of control. SO we left, did you get a gift card?> I was wondering how much they were..
p.s. when I was a nanny back east this was my FAVORITE store
Huh? Are you serious? Nerd chills are going off full steam1
I'm excited to go check it out. I love that you went on your own. You're so fun, Linds!
Post a Comment