I do not like peanut butter.
So while my friends would have pb&j
I would have a honey sandwich.
So while my friends would have pb&j
I would have a honey sandwich.
I soon discovered that nacho cheese dorito's
on my honey sandwich
meant yummy goodness!
You gotta try it!
I am loving tights lately.
These great polka dot tights were given
to me by one of my favorite people.
Quite cozy on a rainey day like today.
{And this photo makes me look like I
am a really tall WNBA player...
but don't let the picture fool you}


8 comments:
I have actually had the exact same sandwich and it really is delicious.
I would love to know where to get lecithlin, I have actually never heard of it so I am very excited.
love your post linds! Love your sandwich, love your tights, love you!
That sandwich sounds really gross hahaha.....but I guess I shouldn't knock it untill I try it. I like your tights. Super cute!
I ma going to try that tomorrow Lindsy!!!!!!!!
we LOVE tights in our house..... Sydney is the QUEEN of them, if she had her way she would wear them everyday... the funkier the better..... and that sandwich is sick and wrong!!!!
I need those tights and now I'm having a hankering for a honey and Doritos sandwich. Soulmates? No doubt!
that's just sick and wrong, but i love the tights!!!
Post a Comment