Monday, July 6

This is what we did

We went to Park City with my family.
Earlier that morning James and I
went to breakfast at Carls' Cafe.
It was good.
Except what breakfast joint does not
serve pancakes?
That is just not American.
Especially on 4th of July!
We love America
Little 1, James, and my Dad
Park City was so beautiful and green.
We had a lovely chair ride lift up

Todd and my Mom
Especially watching the ground hogs fight.
One fell into the Alpine track.
We screamed for its safety.
Nature taking its natural course
The whole fam
Left track:
James, Little 3, Dad, Mom, Todd
Right Track:
Little 1, me, Little 2, Shane, Meri, Cory
Little 1 and I had a blast speeding down the track
She only screamed for me to slow down once.
I replied saying,
'Just scream it makes it even more fun'
And made us go faster.
I'm such a loving aunt!
The stud muffin himself.
After the slide and the coaster
we had a fun picnic at an elementary school.
We played red rover, mother may I, and catch.

Have you done the monkey bars recently?
Todd and I tried to go through the whole
playground without touching the ground.
Man alive I don't know how I didn't
rip out my arms when I was younger.
It was a lovely July 4th afternoon.

6 comments:

sTaCiE said...

That looks like so much fun!! Where at in park city is that? You look so cute! I LOVE your Hair!!

Brittany said...

Sounds like you guys had a good day, looks like alot of fun! You look so freaking tan! Where have you been girl?

Brittany said...

Ooooh that is the best way! No actual sun! It really looks good!
My glasses are from MP they are hoven! Love ya!

LeAnn said...

Looks like fun! I miss playing on the monkey bars and all the games we would play when we were in elementary school.

VanOrden Family said...

Holy crap Linds, the monkey bars kill!!! We did all sorts of things like that at the boot camp and I was dying I thought the same thing!

Julie said...

I LOVE park city. What a great way to spend the 4th of July. Love all the pics, especially the one of the whole fam on the slide! Way cute!