Thursday, October 8

Saw it.
Loved it.
Wish I was Jennifer Ainsten.
Seriously. Hair and body are always amazing! She is one beautiful lady.

Anyone watch Oprah yesterday?
Sad to say I did. For some odd un-forseen reason I am not a fan of Oprah. Which my Mom is probably saying 'WHAT?' as she reads this.
She loves Oprah.
Even made it on TV at Oprah's show.
Anywhoodle.

Nie was on it. So touching. Inspiring. Amazing.
I hope to have a happy and peaceful home like hers.
And she dresses so cute!

And the lady who now takes are of her 9 adoptive siblings that all have disabilities after her parents were brutally murdered. The pure selflessness that still exists in the world helps me to want to be a better person. Especially to control the grumpiness rage when I have not eaten for a long period of time. Maybe I should think more of James' sanity then my empty stomach.

6 comments:

mj said...

You crack me up. I get way angry when I don't eat. I also share your non-ove for Oprah.

TLJ said...

I love Oprah with all my heart!

Tam and I watched that episode. Pretty inspiring to see Nie smile from ear to ear, it was a genuine smile from deep down too.

Lindsey said...

I used to love Oprah, but now she thinks she's all powerful, so I can't stand her. Anyway, a full stomach is the way to a woman's happiness, right?

Jill said...

I also watched the show! Wow, I see what you mean about Nie! She is amazing. The spirit in her home is from the gospel being in their lives. Her strength comes from up above! I sometimes don't love O.
But since she talked right to ME... I have a connection with her!!

Jennifer Lane said...

Totally a Newman thing to. Don't talk to us until we've had breakfast.

Leah and Mike said...

Oh, I want to see that movie so bad. Yes, Jennifer Aniston is amazing - she's 40 and looks like that!!