Friday, January 8

Ah... the holidays

I feel like I was counting down the days until the holidays.

How the crap did it fly by so fast?!
We drove home the 23rd and stayed half way in Reno.
Boy was it a smack in the face walking to our car in the morning.
8 degrees.
That. is. not. funny.
We were excited to make it to the annual Forrest/Stapley Christmas Eve celebration.
This is the candy bar game.
You roll dice and win candy.
Easy right?
Wrong.
Then the death round comes and your candy can be stolen.
GASP!
It was not pretty.
These two are two peas in a pod.
They are so funny.

The Forrest ladies, minus Kelly.
Kelly is the other sister in law.
She lives in Colorado.
Which is not Utah.
It bites.

Back to Christmas Eve.
James and I have made it our new tradition to go see Christmas House on Christmas Eve.
Please tell me you have been.
It is so rad!
This is the house next to the main house.
The Christmas House has insane lights that are timed
with music they channel through the radio.

2 comments:

Heath said...

I couldn't agree more on the Holidays flying by. NOW what do we have to look forward to??? Valentines Day? Depressing. I remember seeing that house on National News a couple years ago. I must go.

Happy 'nothing' to you, Linds:)

Megan said...

Thank you for leaving unbelievably nice comments on my blog!! It looks like your holidays were grand and I LOVE the Monica Ghellar pics. AWESOME.

ps. the deleted comment was from me, i messed up. lol :)