Wednesday, January 27

Project Happiness

My Project Happiness today I took advantage of the first sunny day in weeks and took my nanny girls on a bike ride.

I know, I know, we have had nothing compared to everyone else with below freezing temperatures, tons of snow, or ice.
But the dark clouds and foggy rainy days have been taking over.
So the sun shining was as exhilarating as taking a bite of creme brulee.

And on our bike ride I stopped and picked oranges from an orange tree.
My wish is to have an orange tree at my future house.

Today's Project Happiness was simple, yet so fulfilling.

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

I am so jealous, it has done nothing but rain for the last week or so, and now it is supposed to snow.

Kell said...

Hey Linds! It's been a while. I want to pick oranges from an orange tree. Mmm. Lucky. How's living in California?

Burt Bunch said...

I want to come visit you! :)