Wednesday, February 3

Becky!

Meet Becky.

She is my friend from when I worked at Atlas/Decade.
She is one of the funniest people I know.
Also the nicest.
And has a real good memory!
She remembered the time I singed off my eyebrows trying to light a pilot light.
Or the times we would go get drinks so we could vent about our jobs.
Or the time we thought we were really cool and had people pay us to drive them around in our bosses cars. Seriously... I am not even going to get started on that.
Becky came into town for some work learning seminar thing.
I was so excited to meet up with her.
It had been almost 3 years.
That's a long time to be away from someone who is funny.
It was so fun to see you Becky!
Hopefully it's not 3 years until we see each other again!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I was so glad you came and saw me. I still hate the picture but I understand you have to capture the moment some how. It was soooo fun catching up.

Janelle said...

ohh jealous! I miss Becky!