Thursday, July 15

It just keeps on going

Like I said earlier... I freaking love my birthday.

I love that it keeps going and going and going.
Last night some girls I have met while living here
all got together at Cheesecake Factory to celebrate
my glorious life on this earth.
Kirsha, Julie, Rachel, me, Erica, Kira, Jenine
Even though we haven't lived here that long,
I am still so humbled by how sincerely nice people are.
They genuinely care about you and
they are Bachelorette fans which makes them even more awesome!

But the BEST part of my birthday was James' surprise for me.
He surprised me with a beach cruiser bicycle!!
WOOP! WOOP!
I have been wanting one for years and
we never thought it would be worth it because they don't have gears.
Oh well he found one with 7 speed.
It's the bomb riding it around Palo Alto to
the grocery store, shopping, or just cruising!
James friggin rocks at gift giving!

My 25th birthday was one of the best ones yet!
I'm so glad I'm alive!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

oooh, sweet bike! That is great gift, way to go James!!

VanOrden Family said...

Wow that bike IS awesome! I'm sure you look so adorable riding it! Glad you had a great B-Day friend! Love ya!

chel wakley said...

Love Love the Bike. Happy Happy Late birthday. I am glad your husband spoils you.

Lindsey said...

Sweet ride! I love surprises...they are the best.

Burt Bunch said...

That is awesome, Linds, I love it!

mj said...

love the bike. you look so cute too. and skinny. your arms are about to fall off. I love the hat.