Friday, August 13

I wanna be...

.. a nutritionist

.. an aerobic instructor
.. a broadway star
.. a hairdresser
.. a hip-hop dancer
.. an incredible baker
.. a business owner

But after watching last night I want to be on So You Think You Can Dance.
And win the title!
There is no way I would ever make it.
I can't bend like that.
A girl can only dream.
The new winner Lauren is amazing and I was so excited she won!
I may or may not have shed a tear.

I love to dream.
Dream big and always know the possibilities are endless.

2 comments:

Joni and Rico Adams said...

How about Ellen Degeneres dancing that hip hop number?! That was insane, incredible and the coolest thing I have ever seen a celebrity do. She's my hero now. Oh yeah, and Lauren was pretty good too.

Lauren Ricci said...

Totally love SYTYCD and if I could have one talent, it would be to dance!