Tuesday, September 28

Scatter brain or blonde?

Don't you love when you have scatter brain?

Or maybe for me it's considered just being blonde.
Sometimes I think it's funny,
other times not so much.

Like when I called my best friend yesterday to wish her
a very happy birthday, but her birthday is today.

Or today when I found James' the perfect birthday gift
of his favorite cologne for $10 when it's usually not that cheap.
And then I dropped it in the store.
Did I mention it was the last one?
Ya. It was.

Or the time James' co-worker said something about 'Frisco'
and I asked him where Frisco was.
Hi. We live by San Francisco.
Frisco.
Get it?
Obviously I didn't.

But I do have to say, being blonde IS more fun!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh Linds, you are so funny! Thanks for making me laugh.

mj said...

I totally agree. You're so funny.