A few things I've realized over this past month are:
I love pumpkins.
I love their looks, their seeds, their tasty treats.
We weren't able to dress up this year,
but next year will be a blast.
I even bought some wigs to have on hand.
And I maybe bought a Minnie Mouse dress
for a 5 year old that I obviously don't have.
Hey a $40 dress for $5, you can't say no!
They are stuck so close together, but each are so different.
The above house is one my friends stayed at last weekend.
It was huge inside.
And the backyards are incredible how they all come together
in a nice little block in back.
You would never realize there was plant life in such a city.
Now if I could only remember where I put my
millions so I could purchase one of these homes.


1 comment:
It's not too late! Halloween is tomorrow!
Post a Comment