Tuesday, October 26

Reunited and it feels so good!

This past weekend was a blast.

My good friend Jenny I grew up with in clogging
came out to visit and to do a Clog America performance.
It was so fun to have the whole weekend to chat and have fun!
And even better was our other former clogger Stephanie
had come to San Francisco too!
We ate at Ghiradelli twice, found the Full House house,
went to the Stinking Rose, and chatted and laughed a lot!
We even braved the pouring rain to walk Fishermans Wharf.
Jenny literally wrung out her hat from how drenched we were.

We kept singing 'Reunited and it feels so good!'
I miss my clogging family,
and it was so fun to have them all to myself for a weekend!

3 comments:

Stef said...

So I just wanted to say that I ADORE you Lindsay! You are sooo beautiful! And so HILARIOUS! When I am around you I am sooo happy! Thanks for being so great! Thanks for this great weekend! Thanks for letting me stay with you! Thanks for letting me come to your AMAZING Sunday School class. I think that was one of my fave things of the entire trip! It really did feel sooo good to be reunited! I hope I see you VERY SOON!

mj said...

You and your friends are so cute. I've got to find out more about this ghiradelli square. And I would love to see the Tanner's home.

Jenny Alama said...

Yay! I heart being reunited! Can't wait for Christmas to be reunited again!!!