Sunday, November 28


Last week we were able to go to the San Francisco auto show.
It was fun!
I love looking at all the cool old cars,
sitting in the cars I wish I could own.
And one of the best parts of the day?
The freshly carved roast beef sandwich to dip in au jus.















James and his ultimate dream car, the white Lamborghini.
It's on our dream board.
But we also will accept anyone who wants to give James this car
out of pure love of your heart.














I liked this pink one.
So did the girl in her cheetah jacket.
I'm so glad I got to share that moment with her.














And this will be our daily grocery store car.
You know, for this little errands that need to be run.
A white Bentley. It's the 'other' car on James' list.














I can't wait to own this baby!
How cool is this pool table?
When we own our freaking huge house,
with all the bells and whistles...
This will be in our game room.
Hey... I can dream can't I?!

2 comments:

mj said...

ha I didn't understand what that was at first. I thought maybe a hot tub.

Carly said...

Dream away, baby! That's the way to start, right???? I say go for it!