know about the Mormon religion are still
stuck on us being polygamist.
It's completely fascinating!
I'm SO GLAD we don't have polygamy anymore.
I would never want to share my husband.
He's mine!
But hey if this family wants to exploit themselves,
with all the wives and billions of kids, then go for it.
Especially with them living in Utah.
LDS religion and Utah has tried too hard to steer clear of polygamy.
But every time it's on, without fail, I can't stop watching it.
I think they are crazy.
His hair drives me nuts.
The fourth wife is pretty.
And did you know that the second wife was originally married
to the first wife's brother?
I get super excited when I recognize Utah places on the show.
I want to find where they live.
I think he is an idiot because obviously it's against the law,
and they signed a second season.
I can't deny it's good TV.
It's the oddball crazy people I just love to watch!



6 comments:
This show makes me so sick! Barf! It's like a train wreck... and you can't stop watching.
I'm just gonna say it... I could not stand SHARING my husband with other women... it's like a nasty STD pool of nastiness!!!
I so so agree with you on this.
I have only watched it once - it was with my hubby - and by the end of the show, it was made very clear to him that if he ever even thought about it that he'd find himself very dead. I don't know exactly why, but I was literally yelling at my TV by the end of the episode.
Ooohh - and now I want to go find it again and yell some more!
I love the show... He makes me NUTS!!!!!! He is a wack and a half!!!!
I'm the exact same way, I don't agree with polygamy, I don't want to share my husband, but I can't stop watching. And I didn't know that about the second wife, that is CRAZY!
Linds I'm secretly addicted! I can't stop watching it because I can't believe how crazy they are. They live in Lehi. My friends have spotted them a few places. He's so freaking immature and I don't understand how they put up with him. It makes me sad that the women don't think they're worth it to have a man all to themselves.
I think he's HOT!!!
Post a Comment