Monday, December 27

Happy Holidays!

Our Christmas turned out so lovely.
Christmas Eve we drove into the city to see the tree at Union Square.
Walked around China Town for a minute,
and enjoyed a lovely Christmas Eve dinner of Subway sandwiches.
Bless those souls who had to work late Christmas Eve.















Christmas morning was quite the surprise.
I thought we were sticking to the limits we set this year.
And when I realized James had gone and surprised me
with some of the best presents,
I bawled like a little baby.

I don't know why the water works started.
Maybe because I felt bad for sticking to the limit.
Feeling guilty I got more than he did.
But I have been trying to learn that it is ok.
I feel super grateful for what he did,
guilty for sure, but I love what he got me!

James and I enjoyed many movies and treats galore.
Warm weather for Christmas.
And spending time with our third family, our nanny family.
We hope your holidays were splendid!

2 comments:

Joni and Rico Adams said...

That's so funny that you stuck to the limits.... that's exactly what happened with Rico and I. I felt bad but at the same time he was so excited to surprise me with stuff I did not expect. They get husband of the year awards :)

Lauren Ricci said...

Sounds like a great Christmas with your wonderful hubz! You look stunning and I love love your shirt! Keep blogging, I love seeing how you are doing and am so thrilled you have all the happiness you deserve!