Friday, December 31

It's a super day!

Today is a great day!
End to one fabulous year,
And tomorrow will be the beginning of a year of excitement!

I love looking forward to the new year.
Imagining all the possibilities that can happen,
And looking back at a year complete with things I would never think of
But so happy they happened!

Today I signed up for the SLC half marathon with my oldest brother.
It will be my fifth and his first.
I am so excited to do the race with him!

And today is my nephews birthday.
He is a stud.
A true adventurer and I can't wait to see him in April.

I don't know who reads this half the time,
But I hope for a wonderful and happy new year for you and me!
2011 is going to be a magical year!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Happy New Year my favorite daughter!!! I miss you so much!! I think you are fabulous and you have grown so much this year working in Cali! Love you :)

Misses Barlow said...

hooray for the SLC half! i'm gonna sign up for it too... hopefully i'll see you there!!!!!!! you're so awesome! i need you to coach me for a full marathon... it scares me to think about it!

Lindsey said...

I better get going on my half marathons so I can pretend like I'm as cool as you are!