Sunday, January 30

15 things about me



















{picture from Dec 2010. It is the beautiful Christmas tree my nanny family had}

1. I am so proud that I was a clogger. I feel like it's part of my identity and try to slip it in when I meet people.

2. I have always liked what my brothers like and still do. I once memorized a R.E.M song, Its the End of the World, to impress them.

3. I have my Associates in Business and am meeting with some college counselors to see what I could do next. First grade teacher, nurse, or just a Bachelors in Business. I'm excited for the possibilities.

4. I am allergic to dogs, but all I want right now is a puppy. A mini schnauzer or a boxer would be just fabulous!

5. I love to exercise. All forms. It makes me feel so powerful!

6. Speaking of exercising I have learned to really enjoy running. I love to do races and hope to do a race in as many states as possible before I die.

7. And speaking of exercising I really love treats! I love ice cream, candy, and all the different yummy desserts out there!

8. We live in California. Automatically you think of warm, but I swear I am always cold here. I'm going to be major weak sauce when we eventually move back to Utah.

9. I am a bull dog and will protect and defend my family and friends until I die. Don't mess with my loved ones.

10. I love all four seasons. Each one brings something awesome!

11. I love to travel. Wether it is a road trip or to my favorite, somewhere tropical, traveling is the greatest!

12. I hate spiders.

13. I love TV. I love to just sit and watch all the different shows from reality, to Greys, to DIY network, and especially Food Network. TV is one of my best friends.

14. I use to get really stressed if I didn't know the plan or what was going on, but have been working hard on going with the flow and enjoying the ride.

15. I love to cook and bake! Mainly bake but getting better at cooking. It's my happy time.

5 comments:

Lauren Ricci said...

Yippee I love your list! So much fun to learn new things about you. PS, get a dog with hair; they are hypoalergenic :)

Jennifer Lane said...

um....you're pretty much freakin awesome!!

I'm kinda excited for these next 30 days. It is going to be so fun to read your post each day. Can't wait!! Will probably be my #1 motivator to get out of bed in the morning!

Jill said...

Oh yes....I agree with all 10 on your list! I could add another 50(or more) wonderful things about you!! I miss you!

Lindsey said...

I'm so glad you're doing this. So fun to read about!

Jen said...

Ditto on #14!