Sunday, January 23

Just one day with pina coladas

If I had to spend one day with a celebrity,

I think I have it narrowed it down.
I really love Guilana Rancic. Have you watched her reality show?
She seems really awesome and quirky.
I like quirky, it makes me feel at ease.



















It use to be that I would want to be friends with Khloe Kardashian.
I kept hoping the Jazz would get Lamar and Khloe and I would
run into each other at Zupas and be friends forever.
Cause that happens.


















So maybe I could spend the day with Guiliana
and we would meet up with Reese because we all like to run.



















And then finish off our run with a lesson from Carrie Underwood
on how to get her legs.


















Then of course their hair people would do their magic.
I would graciously accept new hair extensions for my thin hair.
And the night would be finished off with pina coladas.

By the way I have figured out some AWESOME easy pina coladas.
Here is what you must do very very soon.
Go to Walmart and buy the can of Coco Lupe.
Buy some pineapple juice.
Now follow the Coco Lupe can of how to make pina coladas.
Don't be scared if the Coco Lupe is solid on top,
with juice on the bottom. That's how coconut stuff is.
Now sit back and enjoy.
You can thank me later.

3 comments:

Lauren Ricci said...

I love love love Giuliana too and I think I would like to spend the day with her. She is so much fun but real and I love her's and Bill's relationships. She would also be able to give some great fashion advice! Oh and I would pick her brain for Italian names :)

Jennifer Lane said...

Did I tell you I hung out with Christian Bale? He is such a babe. Our families went snowmobiling together. It was pretty much amazing.

You are so funny Linds! I need a vacation to somewhere warm so I can just drink Pina Coladas all day.

So, I saw Carrie Underwood last summer and fell in love with her legs! Not even joking. She was wearing the cutest Daisy Dukes that made her legs look hot. I immediately went out to go get some Daisy Dukes. Yep....looked horrible on me. I really want her legs!

Carly said...

Can I just say thanks for the smile you caused today? Cuz you did.