Sunday, February 13

First 10 songs

Today is the shuffle on the iPod.

The only iPod I use is my shuffle.
It's cute and little and red
and it goes with me on all of my runs.

Here we go...
1. Black Eyed Peas - I've Got a Feeling
2. Jackson 5 - I'll Be There
3. Kesha - Tik Tok
4. Chris Brown - Run It
5. Chris Brown - Forever
6. Timberland & Magoo - Board Meeting
7. Ciara - One Two Step
8. Lady Gaga - Papparazzi
9. Sean Kingston & Justin Bieber - Eenie Meenie
10. Zac Brown Band - Toes

I really love music and it's awesome when running.
I have heard recently that some people
listen to podcasts while running.
Sounds intriguing. Has anyone done it?

Today marks half way through the 30 day challenge.
So far it has been fun to make me think about certain things.
Doing posts ahead of the day has saved my butt,
I really think it would have been hard to do this everyday.
Lets face it... things get busy!

Here is what to come in the next 15 days...
day 16- another picture of yourself
day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have
day 19- nicknames you have and why you have them
day 20- someone you love

day 21- a picture of something that makes you happy
day 22- what makes you different from everyone else
day 23- something you crave for a lot
day 24- your last five facebook status'
day 25- what I would find in your bag
day 26- what do you think about your friends
day 27- why are you doing this 30 day challenge
day 28- a picture of you from last year and now, how have you changed since then?
day 29- in this past month, what have you learned
day 30- your favorite song

Anyone should try the challenge! It's fun!
Happy Valentines weekend!

No comments: