I'm always sad when I'm not close to certain friends anymore.
If they were my friend obviously I enjoyed being around them!
But these girlfriends have been my friends for so long now,
I know they have my back.
It is the best feeling in the world!
Some I have been friends with since 5th grade.
I consider all these friends my friends from childhood.
{Brittany and Lacy}
Brittany and I have been friends since about 6th grade.
I held a marriage ceremony in my tree house for her once.
Lacy and I have been friends since 7th grade.
She is the most selfless person I know. A true gem.
{Annie, Kim, Kylie, and Jen}
Annie and I have been friends since 5th grade.
We have done a lot together, and I am so glad we have remained friends.
In 7th grade Chels Osborne, Annie, and Lacy we called ourselves CALL.
We are so precious.
Kim is just extraordinary. Not a mean bone in her body,
and you always have fun with her!
Kylie is hilarious. One of the funniest story tellers I know.
Jen will always remind me of someone who is sure of themselves.
{Linds Barfuss and Julie}
Linds got me the job at the dry cleaner. I will always remember our awesome work days at the cleaners. Some things can't be said of what happened.
Julie is is just awesome. She and I understand each other and it's always
so easy to talk to her. Plus we had a few things in common in high school. ;)
I am missing some photos of some other rockin friends.
Seriously all of my friends that have come into my life mean the world to me.
And my life is so much richer because of them.


7 comments:
You have no pictures of me because I never go to girls night...lame of me.
What a fun group of friends! I was thinking just the other day of the awesome group of friends we had at raintree. I really miss all those awesome people and feel bad that I haven't kept in closer contact with them! Thank heavens for blogs right!? Do you remember when we used to go with Todd to his computer lab late at night and watch movies while "doing homework"? Oh such good times!
i love seeing the pictures of all those girls.you guys were always so cool to me in high school. fun idea doing the 30 day blog thing.
I love your friends too! It is really awesome you all stay in touch...you will love that throughout the years, for sure!!
Linds,
You're the best:) I miss your bones!
Linds, you are the sweetest, bestest friend. I love and miss you!
Do I dare ask!?!?!?!?! What can't be said!!!!!! Love you Linds, and all your cute friends too!
Post a Comment