What do I think about my friends?
Simple.
They are AWESOME!
They wouldn't be my friends otherwise!
My friends are family to me.
And I am glad James feels the same way about his friends, they are family to him.
I want our kids to feel the same and have their friends
feel apart of our family.
My friends are there for me, listen to me,
have fun with me, and I love how they laugh with me,
and even at me at times!
They inspire me with their fabulous qualities.
The have amazing talents and dreams,
and work hard to have those dreams.
I consider so many to be my friends.
I take to heart the many people I come around
and consider those that I went to school with,
hung out with, worked with, or went to church with
they are my friends.
I love my friends and am so lucky to be surrounded by awesome people!


1 comment:
Not to mention the ones you clogged with... :)
Post a Comment