Kind of strange?
Maybe.
But I don't care. It's a fun love/hate relationship and I've learned to embrace it.
Last night my friend and I ventured to my true love, Red Mango.
I must admit that the first time or two I tried Red Mango I was not a fan.
In fact when things become popular and I don't jump on board at the beginning,
I become one to fight against it.
I can't help that aspect of me either.
Back to my heart being ripped into two.
I am a full hearted lover of Red Mango and last night
we were informed our beloved Red Mango would be closed in 3 months.
BARF.
Three months is all I have?
So we started pondering on what we will do.
There are a lot of Pink Berry's around,
but I apologize to the lovers of Mr. Pink Berry, I am not.
It just is not as good as my Red Mango.
Again it could be cause everyone loves it and I fight for the underdog.
I googled the nearest Red Mango other than my store one mile away;
Ya it's an hour way.
DOUBLE BARF.
I have vowed to go to Red Mango once a week until it closes.
And I already went again tonight.
I do have to admit it was slightly embarrassing walking in
and seeing the same two employees from the previous night.
But hey, when you love something so much you can't be afraid.
This just makes my urge to open my own store/franchise even stronger.
Thank you Red Mango for making my taste buds dance with delight,
and for making my dreams for the future even stronger.
I will miss you Red Mango Palo Alto,
and until then I will see you every week.
Hugs and Kisses.



1 comment:
ah! at least you have the option for 3 months. europe doesn't have froyo like this...but i guess it has gelato, so.....i shouldn't complain.
Post a Comment