We went to Albion River Inn about 3 hours north of where we live,
in the cutest little area of Mendocino/Fort Bragg.
Our room was this cute little cottage.
A little ironic since we actually live in a cottage.
But we had a fireplace and a huge jetted tub.
Every view from our room was of the ocean,
and we were even graced by deer outside our windows for some time.
We toured around Fort Bragg for a bit,
sat on the cliffs and watched the ocean crash in,
and took an afternoon nap.
The restaurant was awesome.
I mean look at this view while you are eating.
During dinner on Friday night there was some live jazz music.
I didn't realize how much I enjoyed jazz music until then.
So much soul and power to the songs, it's beautiful!
It was nice to just getaway with James and I.
I love weekend getaways.
They are always rejuvenating and it just inspired me
to start planning a warm tropical vacation asap!




2 comments:
Gorgeous!
Looks magical...
Post a Comment