Friday, May 6

i love fridays

Fridays are so fabulous.
I feel like they bring a new life into everyone.
Cause no matter what happens in the morning,
day, or early evening... it doesn't matter cause it's Friday!
I use to be so stoked to order pizza and watch T.G.I.F.
Or go play night games until it was so dark you couldn't see.

This weekend I have high hopes and plans of good things.
A dinner and movie date.
Deep clean our cottage.
{Well actually the blinds, one step at a time.}
Run the dish twice in a row.
{this one makes me want to cry a little.
It's this awesome 3.5 mile loop that has crazy hills.
Like crazy you really do have to stop and bend over to catch a breath.
And that's why I love it.
It kicks the trash out of you and it feels awesome!}

And one last note...
have you ever tried Nutella?
It's so delicious.
Alone. With fruit. On crepes, really anything.
So next time you have Nutella try this sandwich,
Bread. Nutella. Honey.
Oh my, oh my it is heavenly delicious.
When I make it for my nanny girl I sometimes may sneak a bite.

T.G.I.F ya'll!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Me + Nutella = LOVE