We went to walk around Haight and Ashbury.
Haight and Ashbury is the center of the Summer of Love in the late 60's.
Ya it's still totally hippie and awesome.
We had amazing hot chocolate from Coco Luxe.
Then we drove up to Twin Peaks.
Twin Peaks is this awesome look out point you can see the entire bay.
Here is a view of the ocean and the city.
Please notice how packed in all the living is.
This city is so beautiful.
I love this city so much.
When that bomb was flying towards it in Mission Impossible:Ghost Protocol
I almost had a heart attack.
James, ya he's the best part about the city.
I love that life is always an adventure with him.
He's always looking up new places to go,
and even takes a different way home every time we go somewhere.
I don't think he purposely does it, it's just him.
And I love it.
Because I take the same route 80% of the time.
Geez I need to live a little.
Predictability is lame.
Hi!
Just wanted you to see my face too!
You can walk to the top of the Twin Peaks.
It was slightly windy,
but I thought it added in the self portrait.
It could even be used as a head shot.
Who needs those fake fans when you have gusts of wind that make it hard to breathe?


No comments:
Post a Comment