Sunday, April 1

Don't Worry, Be Happy


"Here's a little song I wrote,
You might want to sing it note for note,
Don't worry, be happy!.....
Give you my phone number,
When you worry, call me, I make you happy.
Don't worry, be happy!"

















I had one of those moments yesterday.
When the pouring rain just stopped,
and these blue skies opened up.
At that very moment I felt like I was on cloud nine.
I felt happy and fulfilled and then I felt so grateful
to have that moment for when things do get rough,
to remember that although life can be so hard,
that good always comes about.
And everything happens for a reason.

"Listen to what I say,
In your life expect some trouble,
When you worry you make it double.
Don't worry, be happy, be happy now.
Oo, oo-oo-oo, oo-oo-oo, oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo"
- Bobby McFerrin

No comments: