Samantha is the cutest girl around.
She just had a birthday and she is in a contest to be a Roxy girl.
There are 500 applicants,
and 10 move on.
And it's up to friends and family and friends of friends
to vote for them to move on.
Once they move on then Roxy picks the winner.
You can vote once a day, or just once, but once a day would be awesome!
You can vote from lots of different sources
like your phone, computer, iPad, iPod, etc.
So please go vote!!
She totally deserves it!!
Click here
*No registering or anything. Just click the orange button!
Here is what she says about wanting to be the next Roxy girl:
I’m the ultimate outdoor girl who loves sports and being in the water. I love to be in the sun and go on adventures. I would LOVE more than anything to represent Roxy! One of the best dreams come true. I have a great personality and I know without a doubt if you pick me you won’t be disappointed. The only way to know for sure is to choose me! I am confident in my body and will represent all those girls out there. I am the next Roxy Girl!'
Go vote!! You are awesome, and have an awesome day!!!
**Update: Thank you to those who voted!! She finds out May 17th. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment