Tuesday, May 1

Toothy

I secretly love going to the dentist!
I love the smell.
I love getting work done on my teeth.
It's heavenly.

I realize I am probably in the 1% that does enjoy the dentist.
And I just read an article on Yahoo that a guy
went to see his ex-girlfriend at the dentist office because of a tooth ache.
He was put under and when we awoke,
she had taken out ALL of his TEETH!
They are all gone!
Not one single tooth left.
Holy schmoly!
I would TOTALLY hate the dentist if that happened to me.

Read it here

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

I am right there with you, I love going to the dentist. I love the way my teeth feel afterwards.

Melanie Fiuza said...

That is too funny! Kind of sad though that she might go to jail, and most likely end her career. Best payback though!!! I must say that I like the feeling after the dentist, but not so much being there! Weirdo:)

Jennifer Lane said...

haha! i heard about this on the radio. crazy!