We were in Venice from Wed-Fri.
I fell in love instantly.
The waterways. The people. The food!
I hope to go back sooner than later.
I had so much fun going in the water taxi.
Seeing a totally different way of life.
One night when I was out alone on a walk I ran into a huge crowd.
They were all huddled around a TV hooked up to speakers watching the semi-finals game for the Euro Cup.
It was cool to feel the energy and excitement they have their country.
Makes me stoked for the Olympics coming up.
Venice was amazing.
Especially Harry's Bar.
Have you eaten there?!
You should. It's to die for.
Their pasta was hands down the best.
And I guess too because we were in Italy.
1 day ago





1 comment:
What the heck I didn't know you were going to Italy too!!! How wonderful!
Post a Comment