Wednesday, August 1

James' visit to Munich

Last week was fun when James came to visit.
We were able to spend the nights walking around Munich.
It is a quaint place and the people are fun to watch.
Especially the grown men in lederhosen.
We were able to tour the Allianz Arena.
It is the largest futbol arena in Europe.
Even got to walk up to the field like gladiators.
Music and all.
Cheesy. But awesome.
We also went to Dachau Concentration Camp.
Munich Residence (incredible palace)
I loved having him there!
The week went too fast,
But soon enough I will be home.
Hopefully not too soon!
I am looking forward to this last week in France.
This experience has been amazing,
And I feel very blessed to have been able I experience all I have.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Yes, you ahve experienced more this summer that most people ever will!! I'm so glad you and James had fun!! I love the pictures.
I'll be glad when you are in the good ole' USA!!! I can't wait to visit you and James!!
Love ya lots,
Mom

Nikki said...

I am so glad he got to join you!!! What a memory!!!

The Gibson's said...

ok so I was super sad... When I texted you last week and got no response. Lucky for me I remembered my blog log in and decided to stock you. WHAT?????? You have been living my dream!!!!!! I had no idea!!!! Call me when you return I would love to chat with you my friend.
love
Cam

Steffani Dastrup said...

Wow! What an awesome adventure! I am so jealous! I helped my little bro move into Raintree the other day. It reminded me of all the fun times we used to have there. Thanks for always being so friendly and so much fun! I'm so glad life turned out so well for you! Maybe we'll have to get a raintree reunion together someday! :)