After we left Munich we had a week before we flew home to the U.S.
We traveled to the French Riviera.
And I fell in love.
I can't wait to go back with James someday.
It's an amazing place!
Our hotel had these awesome toiletries.All different kinds of shampoos, lotions, mouth wash, etc.
I had a bit of an eye irritation.
12 drops of eye solution later I had quite the big pupil.
I couldn't stop laughing,
especially when one of my nanny girls was so afraid I had a brain aneurysm.
Our hotel in Nice.
All in white. So cool.
My dessert one evening at dinner.
It was an amazing chocolate dessert.
Nice.
How can you not fall in love with the beach life while being in France.
Heaven.
Mark Chagall museum.
A popcorn vending machine in Cannes.
Seriously why is this not more popular?!
Pick a flavor and wam, bam, thank you mam you have a tub of popcorn.


1 comment:
I love the beaches of France! We were in Bayonne on Bastille day and it was packed. So beautiful though!
Post a Comment