Wednesday, October 31

Tag Time

I got tagged by Tam! When you get tagged you write 6 things about yourself....

1. I love to watch movies; it is my favorite thing to do! Going to movies, renting movies, watching movies on TV, and buying movies... it's so much fun!

2. Sweets are my favorite. I always thought maybe I liked sweets, but I didn't realize I was a huge fanatic about them until I married James. I know realize and confess my undying love and obsession for sweets.

3. I hate peanut butter. The smell. The texture. The TASTE. I despise it all! My poor kids will have to make their own PB sandwhichs and then will have to brush their teeth and rinse with mouth wash before I will play with them again, cause I will not be having that smell or anything to do with peanut butter close to me! Harsh, but hey... it's the truth.

4. My favorite time of day is in the morning when I get to cuddle with James. I am the luckiest girl!

5. I am obsessed with anything that has to do with dance. I love dancing, and I especially love wathcing it!

6. MTV is my favorite! Yes, it's true, I LOVE MTV! All I need to complete this love is a shirt that says "I 'heart' MTV"

Now I get to tag 4 people! I tag Lacy, Lisa, Kellie, and Jen.

1 comment:

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

Hey Linds! Your blog is so cute, it's good to get an update in this way. It sounds like your honeymoon was a success, best trip ever, huh. Ok, so I guess I have been tagged, I'll write ours today. Love ya!