Monday, November 5

Halloween

We stopped by the stake dance that my Mom was hosting and they let us take a picture in their scary section. James
Lindsey
Jen and Chris - Hippies, Julie - Purple Unicorn, Nick - 1980's drag queen, Lacy - Whoopie Cushion, Dan - Egyptian Man, Ghost Elsa and The Executioner, Brittany - Kermit the Frog, and Nate - Miss Piggy
Who can resist a 1980's drag queen?! Nick looked awesome! For Halloween this year we had two fun parties! On the 27th we went to the Annual Escobedo Night of Fear and on the 31st we went to the VanOrden's for a spooky night. James was The Executioner and I was Ghost Elsa the Maid. We had so much fun at both parties. At Julie's there was a real coffin there with random scary dead people lurking in corners. Paul and Lauren's had a fog machine and lots of fun treats. We had a blast at both! I have more pictures I still want to add!




2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Lindsey, I'm so glad you commented on our blog. I didn't know you got married. Congrats! You guys look great together. ARe you still going to UVSC? I hope everything is going well, it's good to hear from you.

{lizzythebotanist} said...

Lindsey-I blog stalked you through Lacy-hope you don't mind! Just wanted to say congrats on your marriage! And your new job! Steve and I moved up to SLC in August, so maybe we'll swing into the Lonestar sometime!